Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Grand Cayman - Swimming with the Dolphins!

I got to do the coolest thing ever the last day of our trip. Swim with the dolphins!! It was seriously the coolest thing. They're just like big dogs and so sweet! I loved it and would recommend it to anyone! My dear friend Peggy from Florida swam with the dolphins while she was on her cruise a few years ago and absolutely loved it - she could not stop talking about it! :) Ever since then, I have wanted to do it and I finally got to! Yay!

Spencer went with me and took 1,000 pictures! Seriously! What the heck! But I am so glad we have them, especially when the pics were $25 a pop! :)







1 comment:

  1. I will be taking a cruise in December and plan to swim with the dolphins Grand Cayman also. Hopefully I my photos of my wife and family will be as good as yours. Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete