Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baylor/Iowa State Weekend

We LOVE being Baylor season ticket holders! :) haha I feel so much more connected to Baylor...cheesy, yes!? I also love being able to go back to Waco although the drive gets r...e...a...l...l...y... old. We do enjoy coming back to Waco, though, so I guess we can deal with the drive. :)


Yay! Baylor Cupcales! :) 
 Since the game was a late start, we had some extra time to stop by Spencer's grandfather's house beforehand. He will be 89 in April! (I think). We had such a good visit with him and he seemed really excited that we brought Bailey with us!

Tailgating before the Baylor game!

Sarah drove in from Houston just to come to the game! 

Say "Sic 'em Bears!" 
Best part of the weekend...WE WON!! Next home game is HOMECOMING! I CAN'T WAIT!! We haven't been to a Baylor HC since 2006 when we graduated!

No comments:

Post a Comment