Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lunch with Ashley

October 21 was such a fun day! I got to have lunch with my dear friend, Ashley! She was in town from Clarksville, TN visiting her in-laws that live in Georgetown. It is so fun getting to catch up with old friends. I am so thankful I have so many friends that I have such a life history with and that know my past and my family and vice versa. It is so refreshing to be able to hang out with someone and completely be yourself...know what I mean!?

We went to Kona Grill located in The Domain in North Austin. It is such a fun outdoor shopping mall! Of course I think any mall is fun that has both an Anthropologie and a Starbucks. :) We had a nice lunch catching up! I saw her last in July and her baby Layne has gotten so much bigger. It is amazing how much a baby can change in such a small window of time!



Yay for friends! 

1 comment: