Friday, May 25, 2012

Showering Beth Ann!

On, Saturday, May 5th my mom and I helped give a shower for our dear friend, Beth Ann! She is getting married end of June and I couldn't be happier for her! Beth Ann has been dubbed the best hug giver ever...she seriously gives the best hugs. They are so genuine and meaningful and loving. I wish I could give as good of hugs as Beth Ann! ha! :)

I'm kicking myself right now. I could have sworn I had taken a picture with Beth on her special day. I guess I forgot or lost the picture. What a big fat bummer. I at least got some pictures of her decorations. Her wedding is going to be at this rustic ranch outside of Waco that is absolutely gorgeous. Her theme is very rustic and her wedding party is all wearing cowboy boots! SO fun! I tried to match her colors and wedding theme for the shower decorations.


Yes, these are my boots :) 




Beth and Todd received so many wonderful things at the shower! I know because I helped them load their car up! ha! :) But seriously, I am so happy for them and can't wait for their big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment