Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Labor Day 2012

Over Labor Day we took our 4th annual trip to North Redington Beach, just outside of Tampa. All of the cousins and aunts and uncles and my grandparents come. We have a blast! 


Candy Kitchen..the best homemade ice cream your mouth will  ever meet...we go there at least three times a trip
For the first time on our Labor Day Trip, my dad, brother, Spencer and I went fishing in Tampa Bay. My mom was kind enough to watch Maddi for us. It was so much fun and definitely the highlight of the trip. I'm ready to go again! 




I wish I had caught this shark but my brother did...I just had to take a picture, too!

Maddi absolutely loved the beach. She would stare at the waves and loved feeling the sand run through her fingers. It is so fun to watch her experience the world.




Our last night, we went to a fun restaurant for dinner and dancing. Well, some of us danced. haha I chose to be a spectator. Sometimes that can be more fun. hehe


Cousin Liz
Cousin Rachel
We always have to miss Baylor's first home football game while on our trip so of course we all had to get decked out in our Baylor gear while we watched the game on TV! Yes, Baylor is getting that good to be on national television! woohoo! :) 


Loving the airplane :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment