Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Two Years

July 25. Two Years. I can't believe it has been two years. A lot can happen in two years. It is hard to imagine grieving someone or something for two years My heart still longs for Jake and Ty. I still miss them daily and wonder what they would be doing developmentally...how tall would they be...would they have been best friends? My heart swells with pride when I think of them. The Lord is such an amazing and loving God. Through Him, I have been able to move forward. With God, I can now think of my boys sweetly and tenderly without completely losing my emotions. I still have days when I am sad and my heart is heavy for them, but what a sweet, sweet hope that one day, I will see them again. What an encouragement and hope we have as believers. What an undeserving gift. Thank you, Lord, is all we can say.










No comments:

Post a Comment