Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's a Great Day to be a Baylor Bear!

This year for Baylor sports has been such an amazing accomplishment, especially for our football team. I think it is easier to appreciate what all Baylor has accomplished since I have been watching Baylor sports pretty much my whole life and have been closely following Baylor sports since 2001, when I was a freshman. I even worked at Baylor in the athletic department after I graduated! I am just so excited to finally be cheering for a winning team! :) And the whole state, heck, the whole country seems to be embracing the Bears! :)

Cookies at the Baylor Women's League Christmas party in Austin
 When I was back in Waco around Christmas time, I went to visit some friends/old co-workers at Baylor in the Athletic Marketing office. While I was there, the Heisman Trophy got dropped off so I got to get my picture with it! It was the coolest thing ever to see. I couldn't stop staring at it! :) Next item on my list is to get to meet Robert...we'll see if that happens. :)


RGIII being recognized at one of the Baylor basketball games
Spencer and I were able to go to the Valero Alamo Bowl! It was such a quick trip but well worth it. We left right when Spencer got home from work and got home at 3am! We won so that is all that mattered! :)

Walking in 

yeah RGIII!


Sic Em! Woohoo!

LOVE all the Baylor fans!

Receiving the trophy

Party!! 
Now we just need the men's and women's basketball teams to head to the Final Four! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment