Thursday, January 12, 2012

Maddi's Shower

On New Year's Eve 2011, my mom, Betsy (my brother's wife), Spencer's mom and some sweet family friends gave us a shower for Maddison Ruth! It was such a blessing to us and I had so much fun celebrating our little girl that we are so anxious to meet. The hostesses decorated so cute and it all fit into the nursery scheme! Betsy did all of the decorations even though she wasn't able to come - they had already made plans months ago to take a trip to Disney. Disney...baby shower....DISNEY! :) I would so choose Disney. :)
The table

The delicious cake - chocolate cake with chocolate icing :) 

How cute are these!? And they tasted good, too!


We're painting red polka dots on one of the nursery walls and they were able to find plates to match! 

Betsy made that banner! She sewed it herself - We are going to have it hanging in the nursery

My mom and Spencer's mom

My mom and Aunt Kathy - my dad's sister.  Aunt Kathy and my Uncle Brad drove in from Dallas Friday night to help my mom get ready for the shower! 

My sweet friends that came to the shower! Jenny and Lauren drove in all the way from Ft. Worth! 

Sweet Jenny

And sweet Britni :) 
We were so overwhelmed by the number of people that came to help us celebrate our little girl. We are so thankful and appreciative to everyone that came!

No comments:

Post a Comment