Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinterest!

I absolutely love Pinterest. I was skeptical at first but then it helped me decide how to decorate Maddi's nursery and then it gave me fun baking ideas! :) Now I am slightly addicted!

To celebrate Maddi's birthday month (yay!) coming on Wednesday and that I just wanted a project to work on, I made a Valentine rice krispie bouquet! It was super easy and not too time consuming!

All I did was make a batch of rice krispies and let them harden in a 13x9 pan, used a heart shaped cookie cutter to make hearts, dipped the hearts in melted chocolate morsels, added sprinkles and voila! A Valentine rice krispie bouquet! I am only slightly proud. :)




You could also make it Easter with ovals and pastel sprinkles or for any other holiday or occasion! Who knows what I'll do next! Ha! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment