Monday, April 2, 2012

Maddi's Photo Shoot

I believe we might have a baby model on our hands! :) We are so happy with how Maddi's newborn pictures turned out! The photographer, Sandy Allen of Moments from the Heart Photography captured Maddi perfectly. We actually found our photographer through Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. Sandy is the area director for NILMDTS and did editing for us on some of the boys' pictures. If you haven't heard of NILMDTS, it is such a wonderful organization. They provide free remembrance photography services to families who have lost their baby/babies.

The session went great. I had no idea Maddi would be naked the whole time! Spencer got peed on once and pooped on once and I only got peed on once. :) I'd say I got the better end of the deal. To keep her asleep, they had the air turned up so it was really warm, had white noise playing and had me nurse her pretty often so she would stay good and full and sleepy. It all worked. I was amazed!

One of my favorites



I love this one!


She looks so tiny in his hands...






Sic Em!

This is another one of my favorites! I love her back rolls. :) 



Overall, we were so happy with how they turned out! :) I'm glad we have these to capture the sweet newborn stage.

1 comment:

  1. So precious Emily!! I love the ribbies clippies headbands too!!

    ReplyDelete