Monday, April 2, 2012

Maddi's Room

I am so happy with how Maddi's room turned out! We aren't really into the typical pink girly nurseries or overly frilly stuff so we went with primary colors. The bedding was actually the bedding we had picked out for the boys. I used red gingham sheets to make it more girly and I thought the red polka dots helped make it more girly. Thank you, Pinterest, for the idea! :)



Thanks B for the bow hanger! 

My sister-in-law, Betsy, made the bunting hanging on the window pane. She made it for the shower we had and I loved it so much I wanted it in the nursery somewhere. The window pane was a perfect place for it!

The Donald Duck picture has a fun story! When we were in Louisville, KY visiting family maybe when I was 13 or somewhere around there we went out to eat at a Macaroni Grill. You can color on the tables there with crayons. Sitting at the table next to us was a Disney artist drawing the Donald Duck picture on the table and he let us have it! My parents had it framed and it was hanging in their house for a while but they are letting us borrow it for Maddi's room! yay! I love it and since we love Disney its a perfect addition!


I'm so happy with how her room turned out! :) I can't wait, or maybe I can :), for her to start being able to use it!

2 comments:

  1. such a cute room Emily! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love non-traditional nurseries :-) And that Donald picture - how awesome!

    ReplyDelete