Friday, April 27, 2012

Maddison Ruth: Two Months!

Happy Two-Months to Maddi! This is late...actually way late! She turned two months on April 7! Oops... Hey! I'm still getting the hang of being a blogging momma. :)

Maddi's Two-Month Stats on April 9:

  • 23 3/4 inches (90th percentile)
  • 14 lbs 2 oz (99th percentile)
Fun Things about Maddi in Month Two:
  • Started "cooing" on her activity mat
  • Had her first bottle
  • Uncle Allan and Aunt Betsy came to visit from Dallas
  • First play-date with Hunter and Ava (my dear friend, Britni's, children
  • First Smile and first huge grin
  • "Standing Up" on our legs
  • Absolutely loves her activity mat
  • Started to sleep 4-5 hours at night (sometimes) :) 
  • Loves to kick and push back with her legs
  • First church service
  • First Roll Over
And now...the infamous "stick your baby in a white onesie and slap a number of the month they are on it and take a picture" picture. :) 


I think she's already outgrown the laundry basket...

Happy girl


Are we done yet?


I can never get enough of that smile :)

I felt bad for Bailey not getting any attention during the photo shoot so I had her pose with her own Minnie :) She does not look amused. :) 
Happy Two Months to Maddi!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay...the picture of Bailey and the caption underneath made me laugh!!!! And the pictures of my sweet cousin made me SMILE! Love you....Cainer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Emily, she is the happiest baby! Love her huge smile! She's a growing girl (90 percentile!) Way to go Maddi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Happy baby!!! she is such a doll

    ReplyDelete