Friday, May 25, 2012

It's a Maddi Weekend

The weekend of April 14th was a very busy one for little Maddi. She was the star of the weekend! My mom hosted a Sip n See for all of her friends to meet Maddi. So many of her friends had been so amazing in praying for Maddi throughout the entire pregnancy and my mom wanted all of them to meet Maddi. And let's face it, what grandparent would turn down an opportunity to show off their grandchild?! 

Spencer about ready to bail before all the women showed up! ha! 


These by far are the best sugar cookies EVER! 



The Grandmas

Spencer's Mom

My Mom

Britni and Robin...two sweet friends that came!

Betsy, my sister-in-law! They came in all the way from Dallas!

Uncle Allan :)

Since Spencer and I were already in town, my mom and dad invited all of our Dallas relatives to come to Waco to meet Maddi. We had quite the turnout and of course mom fixed tons of amazing food. :) I was so excited that Maddi was able to meet her cousins and aunts and uncles!

The cake my mom had made...so sweet

The fam :)

My Aunt Kathy (my dad's sister) and Uncle Brad

Maddi's cousin Maddy! haha



This is with my great aunt and great uncle (my dad's mom's sister...) 
We had such a fun weekend! It wore us all out but it was so fun to surround Maddi with so many people that loved her even before they met her! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment