Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Patch in Waco

Since this is Maddi's first Fall, we just HAD to take her to a pumpkin patch. I think I had in my mind this vision of perfect pictures with Maddi posing just so like she was a magazine baby. Umm, no. First of all, how do those photographers get the babies to sit still?! They must bribe them with marshmallows. Second of all, pictures of Maddi trying to eat grass are WAY cuter than those posey pictures. :)

We went with my parents before a Baylor home game to a church in Waco that sells pumpkins as a fundraiser. They had tons of pumpkins and we got some cute pictures. It also gave me an excuse to dress Maddi in the cutest smocked pumpkin dress that is impractical for a baby on the move. :)

no interest in the pumpkins at all...she wanted to grab the grass

yumm grass





the happy grandparents...Grammy and Pops

this is one of my favorites!


Happy Fall, yall! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment