Monday, April 2, 2012

Maddison's Visitors

Maddison had so many visitors in the hospital. One of my favorite things was watching our family/friends stare at her and get to know her. It was so sweet to see the love for her on their faces. Maddison is one loved little girl.

My Dad and part of my mom ha

My brother, Allan, and his wife Betsy came in from Dallas

Spencer's brother, his wife Brooke, and Spencer's mom

Spencer's parents


My dear friend Andrea came to visit! So sweet! And excuse the horribleness of this picture of me but its the only one I had with Andrea and I :)

The proud Grandparents

Katie and Kirsten came and we all watched the Baylor men's basketball game together. It was Maddi's first Baylor game!


A smile or is she gassy!? haha we're not sure but she sure was happy with her Uncle Allan holding her :) 
My dear friend Tiffany and her husband Derek also came to visit, which was a complete surprise! They live in Phoenix and were in Austin visiting family and I was not expecting them to come walking through the doorway! I was so excited and it meant so much to me that they came! I am bummed we didn't get a picture.

My sweet friend Britni and her family sent the best thing ever to the hospital. Seriously, best thing ever. Tiff's Treats. It is a company in Austin that delivers fresh, hot out of the oven cookies and brownies. AMAZING! She knows me too well and sent a huge double chocolate brownie and cookies. I may or may not have eaten some of it for a few breakfasts. :)

We are so thankful for everyone who loves Maddison so much and who has been a part of welcoming her into the world. All the texts, emails, facebook correspondence, gifts and phone calls, and prayers mean so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment